The Post-Graduate Program in Production Engineering (PPG-EP) is organized into two areas of concentration, each with its own lines of research.
Click on a line of research to receive additional information in a .pdf document.
Areas of Concentration
Economy, Organization and Knowledge Management
– People and Knowledge Management for Innovation in Entrepreneurship
– Economy, Corporate Finance and Econometrics
– Management and Modeling of Complex Systems
Processes and Operations Management
– Management of Operating Performance
– Management of Projects, Products and Services in Circular Economy
– Applied Operational Research
– Sustainable and Advanced Manufacturing